6.5.10

Blogging about Blogging

I never really knew much about blogging: what kind of people did it, why these people did it, or even what people blogged about. After an English assignment, one in which I was forced to make a blog post, I realized this is pretty cool.

I thought about ways in which I could create a blog and for what purpose and of course the first thing that came to my mind was cooking. Myself a sophomore in college, I know a lot about cooking. However, my peers do not; most of my friends can barely make pasta!

This blog will be a tribute to them in their endeavors to learn how to cook while on a tight budget. I will post as frequently as I am able with techniques and recipes and menu tips, as well as some clever ideas on ways to save money cooking delicious, time conscious meals.

I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. : )